Sunday, July 5, 2009

Lots of Goodies for Sale

I have decided it is time to do a major clean out of my stash :-). My tastes have changed and the reality is there is no way I could stitch what I have in two lifetimes. I have lots of great charts and kits for sale, all unused from a smoke free home. I will accept paypal, money orders or check. Postage will be based on number of items purchased and their weight. All items will be mailed first class within two days of receipt of payment. Please email me, katrinad64 at gmail dot com.

Kits:

A Gathering of Hearts Kit $10 (out of print)
Grateful Hearts Kit $10 (out of print)

Charts:

Bent Creek:
Love $2
Mom & Dad $2


Counted Thread Air Force Emblem $1

Drawn Thread:
Brown Ranch Sampler $3
Sampler Necessaire $3
Little Spot Sampler $3 with Charms

Erica Michaels:
Autumn Perch $2

Heart in Hand Needleart:
Pocket Sampler Dad $3 with charm
Pocket Sampler Mom $3 with charm

Hillside Samplings:

Goodness Grapecious $2


Homespun Elegance:
Heart of the Home $2

Just Nan:
Noah's Needle $5 Embellishments included
Spring is in the Air $6 Embellishments included
Summer Nights $6 Embellishments included
Tiny Garden Square $6 Embellishments included
Victor's Stocking $2

Shepherd's Bush:

Checkered Sheep $2

Trilogy:

Out of the Box (includes button pack) $3

12 comments:

  1. I'm interested in the Brighneedle Sampler Sampler and the Mr. Darcy.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katrina, I sent you an email with my order, thanks so much!

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there,
    I'd love to order the following items from you, if that's possible:

    Kits:
    Periwinkle Promise Blue Bell Sampler Accent $8.00
    Periwinkle Promise Pansy Sampler Accent $8.00
    Shepherd's Bush Pine Needle Roll $6.00

    Charts:
    C Mon Monde: Trousse Fleurs Bleues $5
    CA Wells: Rosebud Scissor's Keeper $5

    Prairie Schooler:
    When Witches Go Riding $3

    Trilogy:
    Autumn Line Up $2
    Cromwell the Snowman $1
    Primative Christmas Eve $2
    Seaology $2

    That is, of course, if you're happy to post to Australia!
    My email address is shakatak @ iinet . net . au if I'm lucky enough to order :)

    Cheers, Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katrina, I tried to comment earlier, but it looks like I was unsuccessful. If this is a duplicate request, I apologize.

    I am interested in the Prairie Schooler books "Spring Has Come" and "Winter Winds," if they are still available. Please e-mail me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I am interested in the following charts:

    Ewe & Eye - Cottage House $3
    Knotted Tree - Winter Floral Sampler - $3
    Shakespear's Peddler - For Ann - $3
    Trilogy - Christmas with Friends - $1
    Easter Spots - $1
    Lucky Spots - $1
    Could you please let me know the full cost with postage to Perth, Australia.
    Thanks LISA V
    lisavv2675 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,
    I'm interested (if still available) in the following pieces:
    Shepherd's Bush Earth Gatherers
    Just Nan Boo Tin
    Drawn Thread Treasure Box
    TGS Emporium Mary Busby
    and Homespun Samplar A Wedding Band

    You may email me JSWiggins@aol.com with a total and arrangement for payment.

    Thanks
    Jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,
    I would like to purchase
    The Drawn Thread "Spot of Autumn" 3.00
    I will use Paypal, my email is daedmay@comcast.net
    Thank You!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am interested in the two Little by Little charts Hot Chocolate and Sweet Tea if they are still for sale.
    My e-mailis
    Connieblue@cox.net
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Katrina!
    If it's still around, I would LOVE to have Brightneedle's Pretty in Pink!
    I can use PayPal.
    reflections314 at gmail dot com

    Thanks!
    -Kim

    ReplyDelete
  10. Katrina,
    When you are done stitching Paradise Lost, if you intend to sell it, could I buy it? Let me know. E-mail me at caldwell@swcp.com Thanks Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Katrina,

    I would like to purchase the Sheepish Designs Alpha Charts for $25 & BBD's Easter Parade. I can use Paypal and my e-mail is allieoops1@hotmail.com.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Katrina,
    I would like to purchase
    Sampler Necessaire $3
    Little Spot Sampler $3 with Charms
    both by Drawn Thread.
    My email address is lgpenglase@gmail.com
    Thanks for your time
    Cheers, Lou

    ReplyDelete